Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:53:25 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Local Resident Part Of Award At St. Francis Xavier In Winooski
« previous next »
: [1]
: Local Resident Part Of Award At St. Francis Xavier In Winooski  ( 1768 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 17, 2017, 01:04:47 PM »

POSTER CONTEST WINNERS--Three students from St. Francis Xavier School in Winooski were named as winners in the Vermont Foreign Language Association Poster Contest. The 2017 poster contest theme was Global Citizens “Listen to Understand." In the elementary school division, fourth grader Addy Eldred took first place, and fifth grader Roma Vallabhaneni took second place. In the middle school division, eighth grader Melanie Dostie took first place. The winners, pictured with French teacher Hélène Guariglia and Spanish teacher Jackie Becker, had their posters displayed at the Vermont Foreign Language Association's state convention and received a cash prize, a certificate and a packet of note cards made from their winning designs.
« : July 17, 2017, 01:09:28 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: