Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 09:59:56 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Upcoming Special Events
« previous next »
: [1]
: Upcoming Special Events  ( 1663 )
LibraryPrograms
: 363

« : July 17, 2017, 09:07:36 AM »

Tuesday, July 18, 9:30-10:30am:  Preschool Story Hour:
Join us for themed stories, songs, and activities for ages 0-6. No registration necessary for story hour.

Tuesday, July 18, 6-7pm: Author Visit: Ron Krupp
Author of The Woodchuck’s Guide to Gardening, Ron Krupp will give a presentation about his latest book, The Woodchuck Returns to Gardening, which focuses on year-round organic practices to grow fruits, berries, and vegetables. Ron will be happy to answer your gardening questions at the end of his presentation. Drop-in program.

Thursday, July 20, 6-7pm: Glow in the Dark STEM 
We will use glow sticks to complete a building challenge in the dark! Ages 8+. Must register.

Thursday, July 20, 7-8pm: Forest Management
Join Addison Kasmerek, a forestry consultant, to learn about invasive plants, logging, prescribed burning and Vermont's forest history. This presentation will include lots of visuals and will offer time for Q &A. Please register. (Drop-ins also welcome.)

Saturday, July 29, 10am-1pm: 2nd Annual Fairfax Mini-Renaissance Festival
Join us outside for this fun family festival. There will be sword fighting, blacksmithing, and chainmail demos, a catapult-making station for kids, live music, food, lawn games, face painting and much more!  Free and family friendly.

--
Nicole Vance - Program Planner
Fairfax Community Library
75 Hunt St.
Fairfax, VT 05454
(802) 849-2420
libraryprograms@fwsu.org
Find us on Facebook!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: