Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:24:11 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Full Obituary For Kyle Boucher
« previous next »
: [1]
: Full Obituary For Kyle Boucher  ( 2963 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 27, 2017, 06:22:22 AM »

Kyle “Red” James Boucher, On June 22, 2017 we lost our kind hearted, energetic, one of a kind, strong willed, hard-headed firecracker that we all called Red. Kyle was born January 18, 2002 in Burlington Vermont to the parents of Miranda Machia and Michael Boucher Jr. Kyle loved basketball, football, fishing, and anything to do with two or more wheels. He had the biggest heart, and would do anything for anyone in a time of need. Kyle attended the Sheldon Elementary school, and moved onto BFA Saint Albans, where his amount of friends he had were immeasurable, there wasn’t a single person who didn’t know he was in the room, and everyone’s love for him was endless.
He is survived by his mother Miranda Machia and her partner Rodney Gaudette II of Sheldon Vermont, and his father Michael Boucher JR and his wife Shelley Boucher of Happy Valley Arizona, also survived by his siblings Michael Boucher III, Thomas Boucher, Martina and Moriah Gaudette, and Easton Garvey. His aunt Martha Machia and her husband Andre Languer and of Wolcott Vermont, and his uncle Bryan Boucher of Fairfax Vermont. Grandparents Jim and MaryJane Machia of Fairfax Vermont, Cyndi Boucher and husband Adan Aparicio of Gilbert Arizona, Grandfather Michael Boucher Senior of Fairfax Vermont, and Rodney Guadette the First of Sheldon. Also close friends and family that never had to be. The Williams, Raymo, Francalangia/Ladue, Graham, Kittell, Remillard-Comstock, Rivers, and Peaslee families. Always his faithful sidekick Princess.
Visiting hours will be held Wednesday June 28, 2017 from 5-8pm at the A. W. Rich Funeral Home in Fairfax Vermont. Graveside Service will be held Thursday June 29, 2017 at 10:30am at Sanderson Corner Cemetery on Fletcher Road in Fairfax Vermont. There will also be a gathering for family and friends at the Saint Albans Museum in the Bliss Room following the graveside service. In lieu of flowers, we’re asking for any donations in Kyle’s Honor to be made to (Rodney Gaudette) Po Box 362, Milton Vermont 05468. These donations will be used to help with the purchase of Kyle’s headstone, and suicide prevention and awareness programs.  The family invites you to share your memories and condolences by visiting www.awrfh.com.
« : June 27, 2017, 08:41:04 AM mkr »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: