Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:14:06 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Paul Anthony Savage Dies At Age 37
« previous next »
: [1]
: Paul Anthony Savage Dies At Age 37  ( 2015 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 22, 2017, 05:04:15 PM »

Paul Anthony Savage, 37, passed away unexpectedly on Saturday June 17, 2017. Paul was born to Patricia and Bernard Savage in Middlebury on February 19, 1980.

In addition to his parents he is survived by his siblings, Bernard Savage Jr., and Fiancée Heather Bockus of Champlain, NY and Philip Savage of Alburgh and a special niece Jacqueline Savage who Paul just adored. Paul lived with his family Chris and Sharon Howard and little buddy Jaze. Paul cherished his time spent with Jaze every day. Paul struggled many years with Multiple Sclerosis and Diabetes. His passion was his cat and many dogs that he developed a bond with. Paul loved the outdoors, including fishing, 4 wheeling, video games and music. Paul went on a trip to Florida in February with his Howard Family and it was his first time flying. He was so happy sharing many stories of his trip with anyone that would listen. Paul loved going to Fairfax Auto weekly spending time with his Aunt & Uncle and friends.

A Special thanks to Chris & Sharon Howard (Care Giver), Nicole Burnell (Case Worker) David & Christy Calveneau (Respite Care) Dennis & Susan Blanchard (Respite Care) and Dusti Pilon (Respite Care). They all touched Paul’s life in many ways; Paul will be greatly missed by all.

Visiting hours will be held on Tuesday June 27, 2017 from 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. at A W Rich Funeral Home – Fairfax Chapel, 1176 Main Street, Fairfax, VT. Inurnment will be private and at the convenience of the family. Memorial contributions in Paul’s memory may be made to Multiple Sclerosis or Diabetes Foundations. The family also invites you to share your memories and condolences by visiting www.awrfh.com.
« : June 22, 2017, 05:06:52 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: