Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 21, 2018, 03:33:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
48347 Posts in 18336 Topics by 515 Members
Latest Member: Sandy Alexander
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Sheriff/Vt State Police Comments & Reports
| | |-+  How Do I Contact The Sheriff's Department
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How Do I Contact The Sheriff's Department  (Read 7452 times)
Henry
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: May 17, 2005, 09:17:51 AM »

Hi all,

Several ways of reaching the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office with information or concerns.

First off, if you wish to send an anonymous tip, click on the following link to do so:

http://www.franklincountysheriff.net/sheriff_tip_form.htm

Now I have made this particular forum with permissions that allow one to post without having to register, however, some things you might want to let the Franklin County Sheriff know might be best done anonymously.

Now if you would like to send Sheriff Norris an email, you can do so by sending it to the following address:

sheriff@franklincountysheriff.net

Now although the sheriff’s web site has not been updated since September, 2004, you can still access it by clicking on the following link:

http://www.franklincountysheriff.net/

Besides actually posting on this forum, there certainly are many means of communicating with the sheriff, last but not least, the telephone:

524-2121

Have a great day and if you have concerns use one of the above means to contact our Franklin County Sheriff’s Department.

Henry Raymond
Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 01:58:25 PM »

Henry,

Thank you for giving the viewers an opportunity to contact us with their  concerns.  I have recently viewed this page and find it a great way to communicate also.  I will be visiting as often as possible and will make every attempt to answer questions.  This is my first time here and hopefully this will make it to your web page. Also, the number for our office is 524-2121 not 2111.

Thanks,

Sheriff R.W. Norris
Henry
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2005, 03:21:08 PM »

Hi Sheriff Norris,

Thanks for responding and also correcting my error in the phone number.  I have gone in on my note and edited it to the correct number.  I will also recheck my Fairfax Town website and make sure I have the correct number there also.

For the benefit of those that may have emailed Sheriff Norris and did not get a response, I received the following note this morning from Ed Nuttall giving me the following reason:

"Just got through talking to the Sheriff. The reason he hasn't responded is his computer programming was on the blitz. It's now fixed. I walked him through getting on the forum, so he's in business now. You should be getting some responses soon. Hope this helps. Pass the word on. Ed"

For those of you that do not wish to make public comments, you should feel free to contact the Sheriff by email or telephone.

Have a great day,
Henry

Henry Raymond
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: