Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:43:02 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  4th of July Parade Community Day & Ducky Race!
« previous next »
: [1]
: 4th of July Parade Community Day & Ducky Race!  ( 3110 )
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« : May 31, 2017, 12:48:04 PM »

Link to the Park and Rec website link.
https://fairfaxrecreation.com/community-day/

Form for Vending or to be in the parade (The Fee has been waived so $0 to participate in the park!)
https://fairfaxrecreationdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/parade_vendor_registration_2017.pdf

Ducky Tickets are out at our local businesses! Be sure to get your tickets for the BIG Race!!

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #1 : June 19, 2017, 12:16:59 PM »

Its actually just around the corner folks!

Ducky Tickets for sale at many local businesses! Be sure to grab them and get your lucky ducky ticket. 

With it being The 25th Annual Ducky Race we have INCREASED the prize money!

1st Place $300
2nd Place $200
3rd Place $100

And as always if you are in the park when the race is going on, win an extra $50!!

Community Day in the park is filling up with vendors for food, games for the kids and free bouncy castle, and of course music!!   We also hope to have the leading horse with "The Princess" the kids call her in the park after the parade for kids to get pictures and meet her.

Ducky Race is at 3:30pm and you can purchase tickets right up until 3pm in the park!

More details to come!

I am still in search of parade participants!  Do you have an antique car, hot rod, local business to promote, or just want to be in the parade and throw candy to the kids, WE WANT YOU! 

The Parade starts at 1pm and goes from Huntsville Road to Main Street, Down Hunt Street and ends at the back parking lot of the school/Rec Park Entrance!

See the links in the previous post or please feel to message me with any questions or call Colin Santee Rec & Park Director @ 802-849-6111 ext. 20

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: