Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:03:42 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Yellow Balloons on Main Street
« previous next »
: [1]
: Yellow Balloons on Main Street  ( 3094 )
Barbara
: 270

« : May 20, 2017, 02:29:01 PM »

The balloons are markers for the approximate location of an approved crosswalk to come!  I have pursued this goal for more than 25 years and was giddy as I reported success at the Select Board meeting Monday night. The town is required to contribute a portion of the installation. I hope to get a cost estimate that will allow those of us who wish to contribute an idea of the total amount needed. The state will install and maintain signs and pavement markings while Fairfax is responsible for the sidewalk work. Stay tuned!
chelseaclark
: 54

« #1 : May 22, 2017, 09:43:57 AM »

Hi Barbara,
Thanks for the information, and thank you for working on this for so long! It is MUCH appreciated. Can you give an update on the sidewalk situation?
Thanks!
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #2 : May 23, 2017, 10:11:50 AM »

Special Thanks to Stacy Wells who worked hard on writing a grant on the sidewalks and crosswalks during her time in the Town office as well. Teamwork!

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: