Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:01:56 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Obituary For Peter Lavoie, Age 61
« previous next »
: [1]
: Obituary For Peter Lavoie, Age 61  ( 1789 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 19, 2017, 09:03:54 AM »

PETER A. LAVOIE

Fairfax – Peter A. Lavoie, 61, died unexpectedly on Wednesday May 17, 2017 following his bus route.

Pete was born on June 8, 1955 in Old Town, Maine the son of Rudolph and Rita ( Merrier ) Lavoie.

He has worked for the Town of Fairfax as a school bus driver for over 10 years.

Peter loved his family, his grandson, his nieces, nephews, friends, his community, his garage, trinkets, playing his guitar, classic country music, gardening, sitting by a bon fire, yard sales, cooking, NASCAR races, his coworkers, his kids on his bus run, his morning routine and breakfast and slot machines with Krissy.  He will be dearly missed by everyone.

He is survived by his partner Kristine Hubbard, of over 30 years, his children Emily Millett and husband Robert of Greenbush, Maine,  Richard Lavoie of Fairfax, Amanda Tucker and husband Jeremy of Old Town, Maine, his grandchildren Jamison, Zachery, and Alexis, his sisters Karen Stone and husband Lynn of Bradley, Maine and Lorraine Patterson of Milford, Maine, his brother Andy Blades and wife Linda of Jeffersonville, his father and mother in law Richard and Lee Hubbard of Georgia, his sisters in laws Julie Smith of Williston and Kerry Jones and husband Jon of Georgia and by several uncles, aunts, nieces and nephews.

Visiting hours will be held on Monday May 22, 2017 from 4-7 pm in the Minor Funeral and Cremation Center in Milton.

A graveside service will be held on Tuesday May 23 2017 at 10 am in the Sanderson Corners Cemetery in Fairfax.
« : May 19, 2017, 09:11:07 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: