Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 02:58:04 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Author Visit, Egg Hunt, VT Reads, and more
« previous next »
: [1]
: Author Visit, Egg Hunt, VT Reads, and more  ( 1745 )
LibraryPrograms
: 363

« : April 10, 2017, 08:39:50 AM »

To register for any library programs, please call 849-2420 or email Nicole at libraryprograms@fwsu.org

Monday, April 10, 3-4pm: Crafternoon: Fairy Gardens
Kids 6+ will create miniature gardens using natural elements and live plants/seeds.  Must register.

Tuesday, April 11, 9:30-10:30am:  Preschool Story Hour: Music Special with Caitlin
Join us for themed stories, songs, and activities for ages 0-6. No registration necessary for story hour.

Wednesday, April 12, 3-4pm: Gigi Priebe Author Visit
Meet the author of the children’s series Henry Whiskers and have a chance to get your own autographed copy of her newest book (a chapter book for young reads).  Plus make a mousey craft that ties in to the story and check out our very own mouse house in the library. No registration required.

Thursday April 13, 6:30-8pm: Non-Fiction Book Group discusses the Vermont Reads 2017 pick “Brown Girl Dreaming” by Jacqueline Woodson. Free copies available at the library that you may keep! In this important book of prose, Woodson looks back at her childhood in America as a person of color and her journey to become a writer.

Saturday, April 15, 10:30-12:30: Post-Egg Hunt Fun
Have your picture taken with the Easter Bunny, drink some cocoa and make a spring craft after the Egg Hunt in the Rec Park. No registration required.

Monday, April 17, 3-4pm: Lab Girls
This new club empowers young women to explore science through hands-on experiments and activities. For grades 6-12. This month students will look at their own DNA with a microbiologist.  Must register.

Fairfax Community Library
75 Hunt Street
Fairfax, VT 05454
(802) 849-2420

--
Nicole Vance - Program Planner
Fairfax Community Library
75 Hunt St.
Fairfax, VT 05454
(802) 849-2420
libraryprograms@fwsu.org
Find us on Facebook!