Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:18:31 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Giving Back!!! Fairfax house of pizza
« previous next »
: [1]
: Giving Back!!! Fairfax house of pizza  ( 2576 )
Timshop
: 18

« : April 09, 2017, 09:06:39 PM »

Hello everyone,

Fairfax house of pizza is pleased to announce that we will be doing another "JUMP ON IT" with WCAX. I want to thank all of you that have supported the S.H.O.P
and I want to give back to my community!!! I will be offering 20.00 dollars worth of food for 10.00 dollars. This deal should be on WCAX all day and night on Monday the 17th of April, if it changes I will make sure to let everyone know. I also want to touch base on hours and Delivery, some confusion might have happened and I'm truly sorry for that. We are open 7 days a week!! Monday thru Thursday from 4:00pm to 8:00pm, Friday and Saturday from 12:00 noon to 9:00pm, Sunday from 12:00 noon to 8:00pm. Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays someone is there at 11:00 if you want to place an order earlier. Delivery is Thursday thru Sunday from 5:00pm to closing hours. Thank you very much for your support and I hope you all take advantage of this "JUMP ON IT DEAL. HAPPY EASTER TO ALL. :)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: