Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 03:41:01 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Dan Shephardson - BFA 1972 graduate named to the VPA Hall of Fame
« previous next »
: [1]
: Dan Shephardson - BFA 1972 graduate named to the VPA Hall of Fame  ( 1800 )
ssweet
: 296

« : March 14, 2017, 08:50:21 AM »

Mike Cain posted this on fb and thought maybe some other folks might enjoy seeing the post.  Congratulations to Dan.

Congratulations goes out to Dan Shepardson, BFA-Fairfax Class of 1972, on being named to the Vermont Principals Association Hall of Fame. Dan, who played soccer, basketball, and baseball while in high school, went on to coach Northfield Boys Soccer and CVU Boys Soccer to great success. Having refereed or officiated thousands of high school games, Dan is being inducted as an official.

Dan is the second BFA alumni to enter the HoF, joining Richard Stewart, Class of 1959. Richard was inducted in 2004 as an Administrator. Richard returned to BFA in the 90s as principal.

One item of note, William Duval, who lives in Fairfax, is also a member, having been inducted in 2010 as an Official. Bill is the father of BFA teacher, Katie Duval Haddock. Grandson Everett just finished his first year with the BFA varsity boys basketball team
: [1]  
« previous next »
: