Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 10:33:39 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Kathleen Raymond Dies At Age 59
« previous next »
: [1]
: Kathleen Raymond Dies At Age 59  ( 3486 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 12, 2017, 02:12:25 PM »

Kathleen Marie Raymond, 59 of Milton passed away peacefully in the presence of her loving daughter and friends on Thursday, March 9, 2017 at the UVM Medical Center in Burlington.

Kathleen was born June 6, 1957 in Durham, CT the daughter of the late Roland Esmond and Agnes Mary (Raymond) Raymond.

She was employed for many years with the US Department of Homeland Security, as a technician with the Customs and Border Protection Agency in St. Albans, VT retiring in December of 2015 due to chronic illness.

Kathleen is survived by her “Legacy to this World”, daughter, Jazmin Averbuck of Milton. Her best friend and soulmate, Ian Averbuck of Cambridge; her brothers, Steven Raymond of Grand Isle, Dana Raymond of Winooski and Richard Raymond; her sisters, Denise Aldieri of Winooski and Rebecca Gingras of Milton as well as several nieces, nephews and cousins.  She was predeceased by her eldest sister, Ramona Raymond of Durham, CT.

Visiting Hours will be held on Thursday, March 16, 2017 from 5 to 8pm at the Minor Funeral Home, Route 7 in Milton. Vigil Prayers will be offered at 7:45pm by Fr. John Feltz.

A Funeral Mass will be celebrated on Friday, March 17th at 11am at St. Ann Catholic Church, Main St. in Milton. Burial will be held at the convenience of the family.
Floral Tributes may be sent to the funeral home prior to the visiting hours.

Online condolences may be made at www.minorfh.com
« : March 12, 2017, 02:57:21 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #1 : April 04, 2017, 12:44:38 PM »

For those who do not know this is Henry's niece. 

She was a wonderful person and we will miss her dearly.

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: