Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 03:22:27 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  A very busy week at the library
« previous next »
: [1]
: A very busy week at the library  ( 1875 )
LibraryPrograms
: 363

« : March 06, 2017, 12:04:51 PM »

Tuesday, March 7, 9:30-10:30am:  Preschool Story Hour: Special Musical Story Time with Caitlin
Join us for themed stories, songs, and activities for ages 0-6. No registration necessary for story hour.

Tuesday, March 7, 6-8pm: Family Game Night
Join us for this fun monthly tabletop game event! Bring a favorite game or come and learn a new one. Drop in. All Ages.

Wednesday, March 8, 3-4pm: LEGO Club Ages 6+ enjoy themed Lego play after school. Please register.

Thursday, March 9, 3:15-4:15pm:  READ to a DOG
Kids ages 5-10 can read a book of their choice to a fuzzy, friendly dog. Call to reserve a 15-minute slot.

Thursday, March 9, 6-7pm: PJ Story Hour
Kids age 0-6 listen to themed stories, followed by a craft and snack. Thanks to Building Bright Futures for this wonderful program.

Thursday, March 9, 6:30-8pm: Non-Fiction Book Group discusses “Waking Up White- and Finding Myself in the Story of Race” by Debby Irving. Copies available at the library. New members welcome!

Thursday, March 9, 6:15-8pm: Parent Workshop Series: Scott Noyes presents Children’s Rivalry: Little People, Big Feelings: Learn how to help children with rivalry, competition, resentfulness, envy, and conflict. Must register. 849-2420

Saturday, March 11, 11am-12:30pm: Anne Frank’s Neighbors: What Did They Do? Vermont Humanities speaker Mary Fillmore examines the choices Anne Frank’s neighbors faced and the decisions they made in the face of those choices. Why did some people ignore the situation, while others felt compelled to resist? What can we learn from them as we face the humanitarian crisis of our own time?

Monday, March 13, 3-4pm: Minecraft Perspective Drawing
Kids 6+ will learn about perspective and create a drawing in the Minecraft style.  Must register.

--
Nicole Vance - Program Planner
Fairfax Community Library
75 Hunt St.
Fairfax, VT 05454
(802) 849-2420
libraryprograms@fwsu.org
Find us on Facebook!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: