Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:50:23 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Parenting Workshop @ the Library 3/9
« previous next »
: [1]
: Parenting Workshop @ the Library 3/9  ( 1595 )
Fairfax Librarian
: 870

« : February 28, 2017, 03:11:27 PM »

Children’s Rivalry: Little People, Big Feelings
Presenter: Scott Noyes
Date:  Thursday, March 9th, 2017, 6:15-8:00 pm

Learn how to help children with rivalry, competition, resentfulness, envy, and conflict. Competition for parent/care giver support, the other side of each rivalry story, the role of active listening, working with all feelings, parental fairness, labeling problem children, and how to when help children are fighting are some of the topics examined in this session. Register by calling the Library at 849-2420.

On-site child care available too! Workshop and child care are free of charge for parents. Register by calling the Library at 849-2420. On-site child care available too! Workshop and child care are free of charge for parents.
Co-sponsored by the Goldsmith Memorial Fund, BFA-PTSA, and The Fairfax Community Library Trustees.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: