Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:25:19 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  No Parking
« previous next »
: [1]
: No Parking  ( 2325 )
nhibbard
: 393

« : January 26, 2017, 08:30:50 PM »

Two "No Parking This Side of Street" signs have found there way up on School Street. I was just wondering if there was any evaluation of putting these signs up, or can the Town put them up on any Town road whenever they want. I benefit from the sign, but it seems odd that there was no notice for those in the community to discuss the issue. If it's a matter of plowing and safety, which I assume it is, it would be a quick notice and conversation. What's to stop people from parking now on the "sidewalk" on my side of the street right in front of my house? This could cause the same problems as well as blocking what I'm not even sure is a sidewalk.

I checked the Board minutes and saw nothing there.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: