Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:38:55 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Fund Raisers
| | |-+  Project Graduation Team looking for Donations
« previous next »
: [1]
: Project Graduation Team looking for Donations  ( 3595 )
Peanut
: 37

« : January 31, 2017, 02:04:52 PM »

The Project Graduation Snack Bar is up and running however,
We really need to capitalize on donations
in order to raise the funds we need to host Project Graduation
 for our seniors(If you do not know what Project Grad is - it is a alcohol and drug free party for our senior class on June 17th they are locked into the school (or an event area) with tons of entertainment, activities and food).

There are several ways to contribute to the Snack Bar
– the most convenient way is to simply drop off an item listed below at the Snack Bar during one of the basketball games or you can make arrangements to have the item dropped off at school in the  main office and we can pick it up.

Project Graduation Snack Bar Wish List:

Candy – particularly Swedish Fish and Tootsie Pops
Gatorade
Water
Canned cheese, salsa and nacho chips
Baked goods – wrapped individually works best

Jars of popcorn – must be the Hannaford or Price Chopper brand in order for us to use it in the machine

Cooking oil – must be Hannaford or Wesson vegetable oil in order to use it in the machine.

Crockpot items – macaroni and cheese, chili, goulash, etc. (we have a crockpot if you want to bring the dish in a Tupperware)

Hot dogs
Hot dog rolls
Small bags of chips

We are also in need of volunteers to help with the Snack Bar – we aren’t picky and will take anyone who wants to help us.  Here is a list of games that are left for the season:

PLEASE LET ANGELA KNOW IF YOU ARE ABLE TO HELP AT EITHER THE JV OR VARSITY GAME - (angela.baker@vermont.gov)

Wednesday, February 1, 2017: Boys vs. Stowe

Thursday, February 2, 2017: Girls vs. Lake Region  (hot food sells well at this game because of the distance of the visiting team!)

Wednesday, February 8, 2017: Boys vs. Hazen

Thursday, February 9, 2017: Girls vs. Northfield

Friday, February 10, 2017: Boys vs. Richford

Thursday, February 16, 2016: Girls vs. Richford

Wednesday, February 22, 2107: Boys vs. Winooski

Thursday, February 23, 2017: Girls vs. Danville

Friday, February 24, 2017: Boys vs Peoples (last regular home game)

Monday, February 27, 2017: Girls vs. Stowe (last regular home game – first day of school vacation)

In order to raise the funds we anticipate we will need to host all of the activities for Project Graduation this year, we still need to raise approximately $5,600.00.  The Basketball Snack Bar is our biggest fundraiser.  Every little bit helps.  Please let me know if you are able to help by donating an item or helping with the Snack Bar.

Thank you!!

BFA Fairfax Project Graduation
: [1]  
« previous next »
: