Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:48:51 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  NEW Contact Information for Operation Happiness; Fairfax, Fletcher, Georgia.
« previous next »
: [1]
: NEW Contact Information for Operation Happiness; Fairfax, Fletcher, Georgia.  ( 2753 )
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« : November 16, 2016, 10:18:32 AM »

If you or someone you know would like to receive a Christmas box of food from Operation Happiness,AND YOU HAVEN'T CONTACTED VOLUNTEERS IN ST ALBANS, please call 849-6588 between November  28 and December 2. The only time to call is between 8:30 and noon.  Please speak clearly and  leave your name and phone number and your call will be returned. 
Distribution of food  boxes will take place on December 17 from 8:30-11 at the Baptist Building  on Main St. in Fairfax.  This is available for residents of Fairfax and Fletcher  and Georgia only. If you will be getting toys for your children  you can pick out their toys from 10 am to 10:45, Dec 17, At St. Mary's Parish Center on Fairfield St in St. Albans next to the armory where the tank is.
Thank you. Rev. Elizabeth
« : November 26, 2016, 07:53:27 AM Rev. Elizabeth »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: