Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:28:29 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  Profile on VTDigger Vermont Voter Guide
« previous next »
: [1]
: Profile on VTDigger Vermont Voter Guide  ( 4635 )
Barbara
: 270

« : October 10, 2016, 06:08:17 PM »

http://vtdigger.org/candidate/barbara-smith-murphy/
« : October 11, 2016, 02:53:26 AM Henry »
mrs.freddie
: 40

« #1 : October 12, 2016, 10:10:26 AM »

Nicely written, Barb, and helpful for anyone wanting to educate themselves on the great work you've done, and plan to continue doing, before voting on 11/8.  I looked for the Republican candidate's entry but that page isn't completed as of yesterday.  I hope this site gets a lot of traffic for you, Barb, and best of luck!  I'll be voting my support for another year of you representing us in Montpelier. 
RidgeRunner
: 73

« #2 : October 19, 2016, 09:33:34 AM »

Keep up the good work Barb!!!
mirjo
: 785

« #3 : October 22, 2016, 03:17:19 PM »

Thanks, Barb. We need many more Independents, like you, in our state legislature to help eliminate the partisan rhetoric that doesn't really solve anything. The problems we face as a state, revenue wise and in every other way are far more intricate and complicated than talking points and campaign slogans and can't easily be solved with this party or that party's boiler-plate partisan "wisdom."

It's easy to blame the party in power for the current crises, that's as old as politics itself. But only working together on creative solutions, actually benefits the state.

Being a legislator is a thankless job, your efforts to make sense of the process on behalf of your community are much appreciated. Thank you.

If the world gives you melons, you might be dyslexic
: [1]  
« previous next »
: