Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 10:33:10 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  Photos from Republican Meet and Greet 9/23/2016
« previous next »
: [1]
: Photos from Republican Meet and Greet 9/23/2016  ( 2855 )
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« : September 26, 2016, 11:33:35 AM »

These photos are from the Fairfax Meet and Greet at the Baptist Building on Main Street on Friday evening Sept. 23rd.  We were joined by friends from the Franklin County delegation to the State House.  Many thanks to  Reps. Marianna Gamache, Larry Fiske, Lynn Dickinson and Brian Savage, as well as to Scott Milne, Phil Scott, Randy Brock and Dustin Degree, for making the effort to come..  And it was great to see former Lt Governor Brian Dubie and his wife Penny, who is also running for a House seat in the neighboring towns.  We were pleased to also be joined by former Rep. Dick Howrigan of Fairfield. 

Special thanks to the Fairfax voters who turned out in good numbers.

Mary Beerworth,  Republican candidate for Franklin-2.

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
petefitz
: 96

« #1 : September 28, 2016, 06:31:39 PM »

We had a great time at the meet and greet on Friday night.  Thanks for all who attended, it was good to see everyone there!

Peter Fitzgerald
Fairfax, VT
: [1]  
« previous next »
: