Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 05:29:57 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  Independent candidate for Fairfax
« previous next »
: [1]
: Independent candidate for Fairfax  ( 2798 )
Barbara
: 270

« : September 15, 2016, 07:16:00 PM »

As the Independent Incumbent candidate for Fairfax representative I feel the need to correct a misstatement that labeled me a Democrat in a local newspaper's article today. I've chosen to maintain my Independent status although leaders in both the Republican and Democratic parties asked me to be their party's candidate. My allegiance is to my constituents--the residents of Fairfax--not a party. My desire is to continue to work for Fairfax, as its representative and I want to avoid any confusion about who I am in Montpelier to serve. As an Independent, I worked and will continue to work with fellow legislators to find common ground across the party lines
mrs.freddie
: 40

« #1 : October 02, 2016, 11:59:11 AM »

It's Barbara Murphy I'm voting for as you've proven to be a true civil servant, no matter your party affiliation!  You've done a great job of keeping the residents your priority, and also of keeping the Town informed of what's going on in Montpelier to show you are working for us, every day.  Thank-you for your dedication and you have our votes this November for another productive year representing Fairfax at the State House!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: