Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 03:19:56 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Farm to School Survey being conducted this week in Fairfax neighborhoods.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Farm to School Survey being conducted this week in Fairfax neighborhoods.  ( 2489 )
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« : September 13, 2016, 03:55:11 PM »

BFA Fairfax Farm to School Survey

Greetings!

We  students of  the Farm to School Project Design class at BFA Fairfax are currently in the planning stages of creating a Master Plan for a program that will change education grades K-12 in our school. If we succeed we will bring the values of Heritage and Sustainability in the context of 21st Century education to BFA Fairfax.

We will be going door-to-door to houses neighboring our school on Wednesday and Thursday, 9/14 and 9/15, to leave surveys at a number of homes. Please do not be alarmed if you see a student coming to your front door!
Please complete the survey and follow the instructions about returning it!
The results of the survey will be made public when the data has been tallied.

Thank you very much  for helping us,

The Farm to School Project Design Class
: [1]  
« previous next »
: