Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 01:24:51 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  Thank-you voters!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Thank-you voters!  ( 3030 )
Mary Beerworth
: 7

Thank-you voters!

« : August 11, 2016, 10:08:10 AM »

It was inspiring to stand outside the polling booth on Tuesday to witness Fairfax voters engaging in the process of selecting their candidates in the Primary.

The high voter turnout reflects an awareness among voters that this election cycle is especially important to the residents of our Town and the future of our State.

Please accept my sincere appreciation and gratitude to the 364 voters who chose a Republican ballot and cast their vote for Mary Beerworth for State Representative.

Many thanks to all of you who share my concerns for Fairfax and Vermont, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts as I go door-to-door  later this fall.

Until then, enjoy this beautiful summer with your family and friends!
MGH
: 2

« #1 : August 14, 2016, 05:32:31 AM »

Mary, it was great to see you at the polls, and great to see your enthusiasm and commitment. Thanks for your willingness to serve.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: