Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:36:46 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  WARNING - CAUTIOUS - DANGEROUS TO COME IN CONTACT WITH
« previous next »
: [1]
: WARNING - CAUTIOUS - DANGEROUS TO COME IN CONTACT WITH  ( 4379 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 09, 2016, 06:00:24 PM »

A friend of mine here on the Fletcher Road recently came in contact with it and is in terrible pain

DO NOT TOUCH THIS PLANT - READ RESULTS BELOW

http://www.healthvermont.gov/enviro/outdoor/wildparsnip.aspx
« : August 09, 2016, 06:14:51 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
trussell
: 870

« #1 : August 11, 2016, 09:14:18 AM »

Correct- The sap from Wild parsnip can causing severe, painful blistering. I came in contact with it last year, the blisters lasted about a month- and still have some scars from it!

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson
RidgeRunner
: 73

« #2 : August 12, 2016, 08:02:12 AM »

Correct- The sap from Wild parsnip can causing severe, painful blistering. I came in contact with it last year, the blisters lasted about a month- and still have some scars from it!

Kind of reminds me of some of my previous girlfriends....
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #3 : August 13, 2016, 07:59:49 AM »

Joanne Wilkins sent me the following wild parsnip photo showing how it looks when it has gone to seed, but still dangerous:

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: