Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:30:10 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Fund Raisers
| | |-+  Flower Power Fundraiser for Farm-to-School
« previous next »
: [1]
: Flower Power Fundraiser for Farm-to-School  ( 3763 )
chelseaclark
: 54

« : August 30, 2016, 09:22:49 AM »

BFA Fairfax Farm-to-School has partnered with Flower Power Fundraising for this season's fundraiser.

Flower Power offers top-quality flower bulbs for our friends and family members to purchase. All orders ship directly to our customers' homes and come with a 100% money-back guarantee. And the best part, we get to keep 50% of every dollar sold!

Here's how the program works:

We've created a special web page, dedicated to our organization. The page features specific information about our group and explains how supporters can help us achieve our fundraising goals by purchasing flower bulbs and plants directly from Flower Power.

For every purchase made BFA Fairfax Farm-to-School receives 50% of the sale price which counts toward our fundraising goal.

Our success is up to you!  Please follow the link below for more information or to place an order
http://www.flowerpowerfundraising.com/i/t/516085/mhNl4BILG8ba

Have fun and thank you!
Chelsea Clark
BFA Fairfax Farm-to-School
: [1]  
« previous next »
: