Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:00:33 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  Voting Mary Beerworth for State Rep. in the GOP Primary next Tuesday
« previous next »
: [1]
: Voting Mary Beerworth for State Rep. in the GOP Primary next Tuesday  ( 3242 )
MGH
: 2

« : August 04, 2016, 08:47:44 PM »

Fellow Fairfax residents, the Vermont Primary election is next Tuesday, 9 Aug -- and my friend Mary Beerworth is on the Republican ballot to represent Fairfax in the State House. Mary is a breath of fresh air for Fairfax.

There's an organized write-in challenge that could keep Mary off the November ballot. Let's make sure that the Republican candidate wins the Republican primary -- and that we have a real choice in November. I am supporting Mary Beerworth, and I hope you will, too.

Mary will be knocking on doors this weekend, hoping to hear your thoughts on Vermont's future. She will be at Franklin County Field Days, and at the polls on Tuesday. If you miss her, you can email Mary at Beerworth05454@gmail.com -- or message her on Facebook at "Mary Beerworth for Fairfax".

Thanks for your consideration.
Mary Beerworth
: 7

Thank-you voters!

« #1 : August 05, 2016, 02:46:27 PM »

Thanks Martha, I enjoyed the years in the State House when you were Lt Gov. Brian Dubie's Chief of Staff...and having Jim Douglas in the Governor's seat......thanks for the endorsement!

petefitz
: 96

« #2 : August 08, 2016, 06:59:12 PM »

The polls are open from 7am to 7 pm, I hope you'll support Mary tomorrow! 

Peter Fitzgerald
Fairfax, VT
: [1]  
« previous next »
: