Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 05:15:25 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Library reopens and Summer Reading kicks off
« previous next »
: [1]
: Library reopens and Summer Reading kicks off  ( 1804 )
LibraryPrograms
: 363

« : June 21, 2016, 08:05:46 AM »

The library will reopen on Wednesday at 10am and we will kick off our summer reading program Thursday evening. Details below.

Summer Hours: M,W,F: 10-5:30. T,Th: 9-8. S: 9-1

Thursday, June 23, 6-7:30pm: Summer Reading Kick-Off w/ Backpack Theater
Backpack Theater presents The Wild Things and Sleeping Beauty.  Kids of all ages will enjoy this double theatrical performance as our kick-off for our summer reading program. No registration necessary.  Held in the BFA-Fairfax Multipurpose Room.

Saturday, June 25, 10am-12pm: The Backyard Herbalist
Join Nicole Saur of Over the Moon Natural Living for an hour walk starting at the library to identify common local plants that are useful for poultices, teas, and other at-home uses. Then the class returns to the library to try out some of the recipes. Cost is $15/participant, recommended ages 18+. Please register.

--
Nicole Vance - Program Planner
Fairfax Community Library
75 Hunt St.
Fairfax, VT 05454
(802) 849-2420
libraryprograms@fwsu.org
Find us on Facebook!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: