Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:40:13 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Duck tickets, Swanton house of pizza!!!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Duck tickets, Swanton house of pizza!!!  ( 3318 )
Timshop
: 18

« : June 17, 2016, 09:43:25 AM »

I just wanted to remind everyone it's that time of year for the duck race!!!  I want to let you all know that we are giving  5% off each order when you buy the duck tickets with us. I also want everyone to know that I have spoken to the duck  about where he wants to go this year, he has stated even though he loves the bakery he just loves pizza more 😉, so he would really love to stay with us at the Fairfax house of pizza so please make sure to get your tickets with us so you can grant him his wish. 👍👍👍 Thank you!!!!
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #1 : June 20, 2016, 12:58:54 PM »

I love the friendly competition you two businesses have with this!  The Park and Rec greatly appreciates all the sales!! ~Mary Kay

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: