Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:23:15 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Teens Summer Reading Opportunity
« previous next »
: [1]
: Teens Summer Reading Opportunity  ( 1616 )
Library Assistant
: 52

« : May 06, 2016, 12:36:46 PM »

Check out this great opportunity: Free Sync Audiobooks For Teens Summer Program!

In 2016, 30 titles will be given away over 15 weeks starting May 5. Sign up for email or text alerts and can learn more at www.audiobooksync.com.

This is a teen summer reading initiative that provides up to 30 downloaded audiobooks for any individual to keep (not for institutional retrieval and collecting). The list is composed of weekly pairs of titles that include both award winning and popular teen books as well as titles often assigned in high school classes or appearing on summer reading lists.

Titles are available for download for one-week periods and, through the OverDrive app, can be retrieved on any device. The files don't ever expire; however, once a new week opens, former weeks' titles are no longer available for downloading from AudiobookSYNC.

Among the 30 titles coming this summer are two by Nobel Prize winners, two Printz Award winners, and two audio dramas (nope, it's not all fiction and narrative nonfiction)!

Any individual may participate by downloading the OverDrive App to their device of choice and returning to the SYNC website each Thursday after 7 am Eastern Time to download the new audiobook pair for the week.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: