Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:27:15 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  Fairfax Republican Caucus
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Republican Caucus  ( 2802 )
petefitz
: 96

« : April 14, 2016, 05:24:29 AM »

Hi all,

This is the official notice of the Fairfax Republican Caucus to nominate delegates to the state convention.  It will be held on Thursday, April 21 at 7 pm at my home at 139 Brick Church Rd.  Brick Church Rd. is in North Fairfax, and we are the 5th house on the right - an old farmhouse with a red barn. 

All delegates will need to be members of the town committee.  If you are not already a member you can join the committee at the Caucus.  The state convention will be held at the Sheraton in South Burlington on Saturday, May 21.  Fairfax can elect 7 delegates and alternates. 

As usual, we will have pies for the caucus.  If you'd like to bring a pie, let me know what kind so Karen doesn't make one too!

See you at the caucus!

Thanks, Pete Fitzgerald, Fairfax Republican Chair

Peter Fitzgerald
Fairfax, VT
petefitz
: 96

« #1 : April 20, 2016, 06:08:01 AM »

Don't forget the caucus tomorrow night at 7, this is the start of selecting delegates to the national convention so take part in history! 

I hope to see you at the caucus...

Peter Fitzgerald
Fairfax, VT
: [1]  
« previous next »
: