Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:31:55 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Looking To Hire Someone To Do Some Lawn Spring Cleanup
« previous next »
: [1]
: Looking To Hire Someone To Do Some Lawn Spring Cleanup  ( 5725 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 30, 2016, 09:45:16 AM »

Have some sods & twigs that need to be picked up.  Give me a call at 849-6608 or send me an email at. vtgrandpa@yahoo.com

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #1 : April 14, 2016, 04:56:40 PM »

Well, 110 people have looked at this request to hire someone to do some lawn work for me and I was very touched when I received a response from Sara Villeneuve who asked me if I had found anyone yet to help me out.  When I told her I didn't she told me that she had four or five high school students that would be willing to do that for me.  When I mentioned that when they finished the job, I would give them a check and she told me that they wanted to volunteer to do this for me.  Well, I was extremely touched by this as it was not my intention to have somebody volunteer to do this for me.  I expected I might know one or two of the students, but had never seen any of them.  Three were Seniors and one was a Junior.  Sara introduced them to me by first name, but I would have to say I would probably remember their faces but not their name.

Many, many thanks to these four young men who are shown below helping me out.  They also picked up the sod and crushed stone thrown on my daughter's lawn.  She has been suffering from a back problem for the past couple of months and was unable to do that herself.

Thanks Guys - I so appreciate your doing this for us
« : April 14, 2016, 04:59:00 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
al brodeur
: 216

« #2 : April 14, 2016, 05:20:41 PM »

hoo da dude on the tractor?
Henry
Administrator

« #3 : April 14, 2016, 05:35:12 PM »

da dude be this very lucky man Henry Raymond to have such wonderful helpers

Henry Raymond
woodstoves2
: 46

« #4 : April 14, 2016, 07:19:40 PM »

The kids are alright, and that Sara is super.  Nice to see good news. Thanks for sharing.
Trekr
: 140

« #5 : April 15, 2016, 06:09:06 PM »

Henry, That is what happens from your lifetime of giving. People appreciate you.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: