Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:57:02 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  News from Monpelier Week 11
« previous next »
: [1]
: News from Monpelier Week 11  ( 2014 )
Barbara
: 270

« : March 25, 2016, 12:33:06 PM »

Committee work took a backseat to Floor time this week. Transportation did hear testimony on areas of the miscellaneous DMV bill which came to us from the Senate. The committee members also worked on presentations of assigned sections of the T bill which will be on the House Floor next week.
The House took action this week on the Governor’s proposed FY17 budget as well as H872 and H873, the Fee and Tax bill. An afternoon presentation on Tuesday gave an opportunity to be walked through the highlights of the changes Appropriations made. Amendments were proposed and considered during extended floor sessions on Wednesday and Thursday with numerous roll call votes.  The final versions were voted out of the House and on to the Senate where more adjustments will be made.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: