Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:03:05 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  Fairfax Republican Party upcoming events
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Republican Party upcoming events  ( 2210 )
petefitz
: 96

« : March 12, 2016, 08:47:39 PM »

1. GOP Calcutta - I have five tickets to sell, what I can't sell I pay for so please help me out!  Email me with your ticket order, they can be picked up at the door.  If more than five couples go we'll ask  for more!  If you're interested, please email me at petefitz_05454@yahoo.com. 

You are invited to attend the Franklin County Republican Calcutta Dinner!       

Saturday, April 2, 2016 at the Elks Club in Saint Albans

Social Hour and Cocktails begin at 6pm

Dinner at 7pm with Calcutta immediately following

$3600 Grand Prize!!!

$130 Per Couple (2 dinners and 1 draw in the Calcutta)

We have numbers 66-70, if you have a preference let me know.

2. GOP Caucus for Vermont State GOP Convention - Will be held at my house on 139 Brick Church Rd on Thursday, April 21 at 7 pm.    Karen will make pies.  We will be choosing up to 7 delegates and 7 alternates for the state convention at the Sheraton in Burlington on Saturday May 21st.  If you can't make the caucus but are interested in participating in the convention let me know, it's an all day event starting at 10 am and going until 6:30 pm. 

Hope to see you at the Calcutta and the Caucus!

Pete

Peter Fitzgerald
Fairfax, VT
: [1]  
« previous next »
: