Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:10:23 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Triplex
« previous next »
: [1]
: Triplex  ( 4487 )
lena6
: 357

« : February 29, 2016, 06:41:04 PM »

Our "friend" Handy is at it again.  Triplex where he tore down the big building on the corner.  Any suggestions on how to stop him?  Our town fathers and zoning can't seem to do it.  He is filling up our sewage.  He better not get any water permits. I think he probably has used up his plus. 
nhibbard
: 393

« #1 : March 01, 2016, 08:05:59 PM »

I don't think it's the Selectboard or Zoning job to stop anything but to make sure things are done according to the rules. If you'd like changes, it might be constructive to go to the water department (selectboard oversees that) or the Planning Commission.
ohhman
: 469

« #2 : March 03, 2016, 01:46:19 PM »

I hear you Lena...... some seem to get away with things.... no matter how much dislike is expressed.  We can probably thank the state for always changing water/sewer capacities, they really seem to be at the root of so many issues including but not limited to  childcare, school requirements, school mergers & trash.  Not sure how it is these rules can be made with NO idea how/why/IF they will work.  Hopefully the state would help with this issue of a triplex right there, such a dangerous place to get in/out of!  Or maybe "friend" has an "in" there also.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: