Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:30:11 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Events this week
« previous next »
: [1]
: Events this week  ( 1549 )
LibraryPrograms
: 363

« : February 08, 2016, 09:36:40 AM »

Monday, February 8, 3-4pm: Crafternoon: Valentines
Kids 6+ will make valentines to give to the special people in their life.  Please register.

Tuesday, February 9, 9:30-10:30am:  Preschool Story Hour: Animals: Beavers
Join us for themed stories, songs, and activities for ages 0-6. No registration necessary for story hour.

Wednesday, February 10, 3-4pm: LEGO Club Ages 6+ enjoy themed Lego play after school. Please register.

Thursday, February 11, 3-4:15: Chess Club continues for those registered.

Thursday, February 11, 6:30-8pm: Fiction Book Group discusses Waterlily by Ella Cara Deloria. Copies are available now at the library.   

Saturday, February 13, 9-12:15: Chess Tournament
Open to grades K-8 from Fairfax, Georgia, and Fletcher, including homeschool students. Pre-registration recommended, with additional registration available the day of at 8:45am. There will be three rounds of chess with trophies and metals awarded for each age division at the end. Parent volunteers for supervision of time between rounds are also needed.

--
Nicole Vance - Program Planner
Fairfax Community Library
75 Hunt St.
Fairfax, VT 05454
(802) 849-2420
libraryprograms@fwsu.org
Find us on Facebook!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: