Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 07:08:21 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Recent Births In Fairfax/Fletcher
« previous next »
: [1]
: Recent Births In Fairfax/Fletcher  ( 3348 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 27, 2016, 08:46:12 AM »

On December 10, 2015, at the Northwestern Medical Center, a boy, Jase Levi Gillilan, to Jennifer Gillilan, and Donald Gillilan, of Fairfax.

On October 11, 2015, at the Northwestern Medical Center, a girl, Avalene Claire Pappas, to Amy Pappas, and Aaron Pappas, of Fairfax.

On October 2, 2015, at the Northwestern Medical Center, a girl, Annaliese Margaret Weber, to tLauren Weber, and Michael Weber Jr., of Fairfax.

On September 30, 2015, at the Northwestern Medical Center, a girl, Aaryn Elizabeth Maynard, to Crystal Maynard, and Israel Maynard, of Fairfax.

On September 9, 2015, at the Northwestern Medical Center, a boy, Nathaniel Jasper Smith, to Melissa Smith, of Fairfax.

On July 22, 2015, at the Northwestern Medical Center, a girl, Willow Ann-Joyce Duffy, to Ellen Hall, and Tyler Duffy, of Fairfax.

On July 19, 2015, at the Northwestern Medical Center, a girl, Peyon Marie Colgan, to Chelsea Hunt, and Eric John Colgan, of Fletcher.

On July 17, 2015, at the Northwestern Medical Center, a girl, Mallory Rose Burchfield, to Sara Steere, and Michael Burchfield, of Fairfax.

On July 13, 2015, at the Northwestern Medical Center, a boy, Nolan Robert Alan Minor, to Lisa Benjamin Minor, and Aaron Minor, of Fairfax.

On June 23, 2015, at Northwestern Medical Center, a boy, Abbott Anton Vatter, to Desiree (Bouthillette) Vatter and Robert Francis Vatter, of Fairfax.

On June 16, 2015, at Northwestern Medical Center, a boy, Aiden Scott Hanrahan, to Jessie (Tessler) Hanrahan and Scott Hanrahan, of Fairfax.

On June 9, 2015, at Northwestern Medical Center, a boy, Colton James Webb, to Casey (Couture) Webb and Garrett James Webb, of Fairfax.

On May 11, 2015, at Northwestern Medical Center, a girl, GraceRylee Irene Draper, to Tenika Elizabeth Draper and Austin R. Bodette, of Fairfax.

On April 3, 2015, at Univeristy of Vermont Medical Center, a boy, Jackson Dean Brown, to Heather (French) Brown and Dayton Brown, of Fairfax.

On Feb. 27, 2015, at the Northwestern Medical Center, a boy, Jaxson Leo Camley, to Milinda Fassett and Daniel Todd Camley, of Fairfax.

On Dec. 14, 2014, at Northwestern Medical Center, a boy, Colton Michael Murray, to Courtney Panton and Hunter Michael Murray, of Fletcher.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: