Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:07:01 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  A Great News Article In Today's Free Press On Fairfax Seniors
« previous next »
: [1]
: A Great News Article In Today's Free Press On Fairfax Seniors  ( 3395 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 09, 2007, 06:54:22 AM »

Hi All,

If you get a chance, check out The Burlington Free Press Franklin County Edition Section E on the back page.  Lisa Boucher did a great article on our Senior Citizens Group.  She has a nice photo of the officers as well as one each of Marion Eastman and Alberta Clokey.  I am sure many of you know Lisa as she is involved in a number of activities around town, besides doing articles for the Burlington Free Press.  Great Job Lisa.

Henry Raymond
Judi
: 508

« #1 : September 09, 2007, 04:24:26 PM »

Henry, where can I get a copy of the Franklin County edition. My mother-in-law wants to see the article but we don't get it. Judi
Henry
Administrator

« #2 : September 09, 2007, 05:56:10 PM »

Hi Judi,

All of our local stores here in town now carry it.  It is the regular Burlington Free Press and has Franklin County Edition on the first page.  It is section E.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #3 : September 09, 2007, 06:44:33 PM »

For the benefit of those Senior Citizens who haven't had a chance to see the article, I have put it in an acetate folder and will bring it to the Senior Citizens Meeting on the third Tuesday this month.  Will do my darndest not to forget it.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: