Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 04:17:14 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Local Business Announcements
| | |-+  Fellers Forestry and Tree Removal
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fellers Forestry and Tree Removal  ( 3919 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 19, 2016, 01:55:55 PM »

Fellers Forestry and Tree Removal,

Your Local, Insured tree removal service.

If you have potentially hazardous trees near your home  you want cut,  dead trees, or you just want to improve your view, Contact me (Carl) at Fellers Tree Removal for a free estimate.

Prices are reasonable for INSURED tree removal service, and likely one of the lowest you'll find.  Price is based on the work to be performed (difficulty in cutting/removing), extent of removal (just cut down, or full removal, etc).   

I strive for customer satisfaction!

Look for "Fellers Forestry and Tree Removal" on Facebook if you want to read some reviews.

In addition to tree removal from residential and commercial properties, Fellers has Cedar fence posts, and hand-split cedar rails available for your fencing needs.

Call or text any time,

Carl LaShomb
Fellers Forestry and Tree Removal
(802) 393-3834

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: