Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:09:47 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Local Business Announcements
| | |-+  Erica's Menu
« previous next »
: [1]
: Erica's Menu  ( 5539 )
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« : October 08, 2015, 12:29:54 PM »

This is the short version of the menu you can grab to take home. Scanned it in for others to be able to use.

Call for Takeout is 802-849-0205

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
Jim M
: 20

« #1 : October 22, 2015, 10:01:39 AM »

I had the Deep Fried Shrimp,  French fries and some real good cole slaw yesterday. I would go back again.

Hang Up:   You're NOT driving a 'phone booth.
ohhman
: 469

« #2 : November 20, 2015, 09:39:38 AM »

We went last night & all 4 of us were very happy with our meals! 2 kinds of a burger type meal, an open faced philly steak meal & haddock meal... all very good & certainly will go back again.  It was busy, yet good service.  The only con that I have heard from many & the way they do your bill right at the register. Both waitresses noted that & explained we could go over it there, but it is a very different way to do that. At one time there were 4 different parties waiting in line for that; not a criticism, just a comment & maybe a bit more of a challenge to figure how to split the bill; they must have a reason for this.  But again, food was good & prices seem fair! Wish them all the best!!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: