Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:42:34 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  ***** NOTICE PUBLIC MEETING***** OCTOBER 6th at 7PM
« previous next »
: [1]
: ***** NOTICE PUBLIC MEETING***** OCTOBER 6th at 7PM  ( 4298 )
kpplus2

« : September 19, 2015, 10:22:47 AM »

****NOTICE PUBLIC MEETING****

WHEN: October 6 2015,
 TIME: 7pm,
 WHO: YOU, FCSO, STATE POLICE, ATF
 WHY: Follow up on our first meeting conversation, A presentation on how to set up a Neighborhood Watch Program, and Fire Arm Safety. Please come out, ask questions, get informed!!! Spread the word looking forward to following up, continuing the process to keep our great town safe, and our residents informed
« : October 08, 2015, 12:45:50 PM Henry »
kpplus2

« #1 : October 04, 2015, 09:19:33 AM »

****NOTICE PUBLIC MEETING****
 WHEN: October 6 2015,
 TIME: 7pm,LOCATION:
 BFA Multi-Purpose Room
 WHO: YOU, FCSO, STATE POLICE, ATF
 Good morning, Please come out this Tuesday night for another chat and some education to keep the conversation going. The reason why it's been a little more quiet is the efforts of our community and our Law enforcement efforts, it's not by accident that our movement has reduced crime for the moment and we need to keep talking to our local LE and continue our efforts. PLEASE COME OUT, learn some new things and ask your questions. Our Local Law enforcement has taken the time to continue to support us and I'm asking for you to come out and show we support them, it takes all of us!! Thank you very much for your support and conversation, WE ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE continue to be a part of it! See you Tuesday night!!
« : October 08, 2015, 12:46:07 PM Henry »
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #2 : October 06, 2015, 08:22:22 AM »

Meeting is tonight!! Hope many can make it!

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
Corm
: 65

« #3 : October 07, 2015, 05:11:24 PM »

It was a good meeting. There were 40-45 people there. Sheriff Norris was there (even though he was on vacation), along with another Sheriff (didn't get his name), and State Trooper Rodriquez.

Thank you to the folks that set this meeting up.

Corm
« : October 08, 2015, 12:46:27 PM Henry »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: