Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:28:12 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Odila "Del" (Quintin) LaCasse Dies At Age 75
« previous next »
: [1]
: Odila "Del" (Quintin) LaCasse Dies At Age 75  ( 1945 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 09, 2015, 11:52:40 AM »

Odila LaCasse

Odila "Del" LaCasse, 75, was called home to the Lord on Friday September 4, 2015. Del was born April 21, 1940 in Burlington, VT, the daughter of the late Ovila and Juliette (Hebert) Quintin. She was married October 12, 1973 to the love of her life, the late Freeman "Bud" LaCasse.

Del is survived by one sister, Rosalie Paquette of Massachusetts and by one brother Albert Quintin of Vermont, her in-laws and extended family, the LaCasse Family, as well as many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her daughter Sandy Simpson, by her husband Bud, four brothers: Phil, Ernie, Paul and John Quintin, three sisters: Cora Martin, Alice Perrow and Laura Fleming.

Del loved to crochet and was an avid traveler and lived in Alaska and Arkansas, always returning to her roots in Vermont. She loved baseball especially the Cardinals and loved to laugh and enjoy her family.

A mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Saturday September 12, 2015 at 11:00 A.M. at St. Luke's Catholic Church with interment to follow in St. Luke's Cemetery in Fairfax, VT. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to Boys Town at www.boystown.org or mailed to 14100 Crawford Street, Boys Town, NE 68010. On-line condolences at curtis-britch.com. Arrangements are entrusted to the care of Curtis-Britch-Converse-Rushford Funeral Home, locally family owned and operated.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: