Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:49:25 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Maybe, Just Maybe, Local Couple To Open Restaurant in Fairfax
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Maybe, Just Maybe, Local Couple To Open Restaurant in Fairfax  ( 15319 )
Corm
: 65

« #15 : September 21, 2015, 09:09:31 AM »

My wife and I just had breakfast there. The menu, friendly service, and quality of food are the same as Linda's in St Albans! All excellent! Sure is nice to have a restaurant back in town, and especially one as good as this.

Corm

mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #16 : September 21, 2015, 12:39:56 PM »

Great news Corm!

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
nancyd
: 304

« #17 : September 24, 2015, 09:35:08 PM »

It's called Erica's Diner now. My husband and I had dinner there tonight. Friendly staff. It was Packed with people...people waiting in line. They have some kinks to work out...long wait time for food....45 min....but they just opened this week, so I'm sure they will figure it out. It's so nice to have a place to eat in town again.  Stop by and try it. We should do what we can to support it.
Happy eating!
Nancyd

mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #18 : October 01, 2015, 02:49:38 PM »

Been twice so far, food and service both good.  Nice to have a local diner again! 

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: