Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:09:17 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Seeking donations of Halloween Candy
« previous next »
: [1]
: Seeking donations of Halloween Candy  ( 2229 )
Fairfax Librarian
: 870

« : October 01, 2015, 06:31:50 PM »

The library is trying something NEW this year for Halloween!  You’ve seen the crowds of Trick-or-Treaters on and near Main Street!  We would like to take up a donation of candy for distribution to those folks who live on Main Street and so generously open their homes and hearts (and wallets) for Halloween.

Donations are welcome from anyone, but especially if you live on a back road and have kids or grandkids, please consider grabbing a bag or two the next time you go shopping!  And thanks.

TO DONATE:  Please bring donations of candy to the library by FRIDAY OCTOBER 23RD AT 3:15 PM.

TO RECEIVE:  If you live on Main street and are one of those who gets swamped with kids, please call or email the library with your name and phone number BY FRIDAY OCTOBER 23RD AT 3:15 PM to sign up for a share.  We’d love to help you out!

After the deadline we will divvy up the donations AMONG THOSE WHO SIGNED UP TO RECEIVE A SHARE.  Donation share pick up will be the week of Oct. 26 - 30th.

P.S. The library will be open from 5-7 on Halloween (Saturday, Oct. 31st) for Trick-or-Treaters.  Please stop by for treats, and get your picture taken too.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: