Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 02:17:19 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Vermont News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Attempted robbery on King Road
« previous next »
: [1]
: Attempted robbery on King Road  ( 22488 )
Jachenry
: 4

« : July 15, 2015, 03:53:30 PM »

This afternoon there was an attempted breaking in for the third time on King Road.  There were two criminals.  A large balding man with tattoos up both arms and driving a maroon Dodge Ram was the first one to go to the door.  He left and parked at end of King Road.  The second bum was a scruffy little guy wearing a blue baseball cap, and a black back pack.  When the alarm sounded, the trucker took off, picked up the scruffy guy and was gone.  If anyone wonders if they know one or both of them, message me and I will make sure you get to see the pictures.  Jachenry1@gmail.com.  Thanks.  We really need to clean up the streets. 
: [1]  
« previous next »
: