Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 09:19:31 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Lost & Found Animals
| | |-+  Lost Dogs
« previous next »
: [1]
: Lost Dogs  ( 6006 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 08, 2015, 05:42:53 AM »

Hi, any chance you can direct me to where Imight post my missing dogs??  We live in underhill and were helping my brother at 80 woodard rd and they took off around 8pm last night. They are coonhounds, one is red and his name is Otis with a yellow collar and black shock collar, Lulu is black and tan, with a green collar and orange chock collar.  They are registered in underhill and have contact info on their collars.  I can be reached at 899-4434 ext 1 or cell is 825-6604. I did contact the town clerk and left a message. Any help you can give or direction you could give me would be helpful.  I have attached a photo. They are very friendly.

Sherri Morin

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: