Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:29:44 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Knights of Columbus and St. Luke Church - Bonfire at Fitzgeralds is on!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Knights of Columbus and St. Luke Church - Bonfire at Fitzgeralds is on!  ( 2235 )
petefitz
: 96

« : June 18, 2015, 06:25:42 AM »

I've checked the weather and it looks like Saturday will be a beautiful day, so the bonfire is on!  We are on 139 Brick Church Rd (entrance to Windtop), go past Windtop, we are the 5th house on the right.  Sometimes GPS will bring you to the 3rd house, just look for the farm equipment and big pile of brush on the right a little farther down! 

The ground is a little soggy, so bring some dry footwear, and your favorite chair!  See you then.  Starts at 8:30 pm. 

Peter Fitzgerald
Fairfax, VT
: [1]  
« previous next »
: