Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:34:57 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Water
« previous next »
: [1]
: Water  ( 3578 )
nhibbard
: 393

« : April 26, 2015, 06:36:08 AM »

Why is the conversation always about a backup well? Why don't we take the drilling we're getting and expand service until we find a well that can backup services? How about we use increase allocations based on more wells and use the funds generated from those to search for a backup source. If there are other towns that don't have backups, why are we always focus on one? Expand services, create a reserve fee to look for a backup and generate more revenue.
trussell
: 870

« #1 : April 27, 2015, 07:44:48 AM »

Because "That's they way we've always done it".  That's how it works around here, Nick.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson
Peanut
: 37

« #2 : April 27, 2015, 08:02:49 AM »

Why doesn't the town let the people take over as we have asked -- Why is it that money is being spend with no accountability why have we paid for the "drain" to be repaired/replaced/upgraded for 5 yrs in the budget yet not 1 has been done??  Why cant we use the wells that they have already drilled (because they are all under the assumption that they are not enough gpm because of FALSE information giving to our "select" board members that are not also water employees???  there are mllions of WHY's on this water dept!!!  NO one questions them...

: [1]  
« previous next »
: