Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:55:56 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Press Release From Tom Dupont Regarding Burglary In Fairfax
« previous next »
: [1]
: Press Release From Tom Dupont Regarding Burglary In Fairfax  ( 3219 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 25, 2015, 07:16:54 AM »

FRANKLIN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
PRESS RELEASE

TYPE OF INCIDENT:   Possession of Stolen Property, False information to Police
OFFICER:   Tom DuPont   
DATE OF INCIDENT:   12 MAR 2015
TIME OF INCIDENT:   1610
LOCATION OF INCIDENT:   Fairfax

SUMMARY OF INCIDENT:

On 12 MAR 2015, a residence located on West Street in Fairfax was burglarized and items such as a television, cameras, and jewelry were stolen. This was an incident where the front door was kicked in while the residents were not home.

The Franklin County Sheriff’s Office obtained some of the stolen jewelry which lead to the arrest of a juvenile. This investigation is ongoing and it is believed this juvenile was not acting alone.

The Franklin County Sherriff’s Office urges community members to report anything suspicious and attempt to obtain as much information as possible when doing so; such as registration plate numbers, driver and vehicle description.  These reports can be made to the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office at (802) 524-2121 or the Vermont State Police at (802) 524-5993.

Henry Raymond
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #1 : March 25, 2015, 03:44:43 PM »

Great job by Tom!

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: