Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:44:21 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Suspicious Vehicle
« previous next »
: [1]
: Suspicious Vehicle  ( 5766 )
ansbaker
: 36

« : March 17, 2015, 04:04:39 PM »

Vermont State Police are investigating several burglaries that have occurred over the past couple of weeks.  We are looking for any information regarding a suspicious vehicle that was reported in the area of Allen Irish Road at the time of one of the burglaries.  The vehicle is described as a light steel blue old squarish American 4 door sedan with metal/silver grill and vinyl roof.  Witness advised the grill doesn't wrap up on to hood, doesn't make a pronounced "V" shape in the middle, and  doesn't have a big gap in the middle (metal across most of grill) and extends to meet up with square headlights. The bumper didn't extend out sharply and it was relatively flush with the grille.  The witness described it as closest to a Cutlass or Century but not with that protruding bumper.   The male operator sitting in the car was described mid-20’s and was wearing a "watch cap" and a camo jacket with a mustache and full beard. The beard was not really trimmed but was not overly grown either.  If anyone has any information regarding this vehicle, the operator or any other suspicious activity in the area, please contact Det. Tpr. Angela Baker at the Vermont State Police at 878-7111 or by email at Angela.Baker@state.vt.us.
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #1 : March 18, 2015, 08:00:20 AM »

Angela, any thoughts to if they may be the same ones that robbed the Milton Kinney Drugs?

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
ansbaker

« #2 : March 19, 2015, 02:42:57 PM »

Yes, we looked into the suspects in the Milton Kinney Drugs incident but neither the male involved or the vehicle matched.  I have received a couple of good tips indicating the car is still hanging around. PLEASE - if you see the car - take note of the license plate and pass it along to me.

Thank you!!
Det. Tpr. Angela Baker

Angela.Baker@state.vt.us
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #3 : March 28, 2015, 11:25:03 AM »

Angela,

I sent you an Email today.  I crossed paths with the car this morning and got a Plate Number for you.

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
ansbaker

« #4 : March 30, 2015, 01:40:00 PM »

Josh -
I got your email. Thank you!!

Angela
: [1]  
« previous next »