Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2017, 06:28:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
48107 Posts in 18153 Topics by 512 Members
Latest Member: FairfaxRescue
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Sheriff/Vt State Police Comments & Reports
| | |-+  Press Release BB Gun Incidents
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Press Release BB Gun Incidents  (Read 1093 times)
Henry
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: March 16, 2015, 02:12:35 PM »

FRANKLIN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
PRESS RELEASE

TYPE OF INCIDENT:   Unlawful Mischief (Felony)
OFFICER:   Tom DuPont   
DATE OF INCIDENT:   FEB 26 2015
TIME OF INCIDENT:   1900
LOCATION OF INCIDENT:   Fairfield

SUMMARY OF INCIDENT:

Since July 15th 2014, 15 BB gun vandalism complaints have been reported in the towns of Fairfax, Fletcher and Fairfield. The total estimated value of damages caused by these vandalisms is in excess of $5000.

The most recently reported incident was damages to a barn in Fairfax; this resulted in an estimate of over $2000 in damages. After an extensive investigation and help from the community the Franklin County Sherriff’s Office charged 3 juveniles with Felony Unlawful Mischief. At this time it could not be proven that these juveniles are responsible for the other 14 reported incidents.  This investigation is still open and ongoing; however, at the time of this writing no other related vandalism complaints have been reported.

This successful outcome could not have been possible without help from the Vermont State Police and by the Fairfax community staying vigilant and reporting suspicious activity. The Franklin County Sherriff’s Office urges community members to report anything suspicious and attempt to obtain as much information as possible when doing so; such as registration plate numbers, driver and vehicle description.  These reports can be made to the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office at (802) 524-2121 or the Vermont State Police at (802) 524-5993.

Henry Raymond
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: