Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:46:33 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Fund Raisers
| | |-+  BFA Elementary Coin Drop.
« previous next »
: [1]
: BFA Elementary Coin Drop.  ( 2609 )
Peanut
: 37

« : March 09, 2015, 08:52:05 AM »

The Elementary will be participating in:

The PTSA Presents:

Coin for a Day Challenge
This is a 2 week Challenge

The weeks of March 16th – March 27th our school is participating in a classroom coin drive called the Coin for a Day Challenge. Each day represents a different type of coin. ***The Classroom generating the highest overall total will receive: Getting to Silly String the Principal (Yes you heard it here!! Mr Walsh will be getting silly stringed !!)**** and the Teacher will receive $25 worth of books for the classroom.
There will also be a prize for the classroom with the most unique storage container for their coins.

Penny Mondays
Nickel Tuesdays
Dime Wednesdays
Quarter Thursdays
Any Coin/Cash Fridays

Or Any kind of coin/cash any day is completely OK.

If you have loose coins hiding under couch cushions, floor mats, in pants pockets, or the bottom of your bag, put them to good use by giving students more access to books they’ll want to read! We will be sending a book home over the summer to every elementary student to keep.

On March 28th there will be a bookfair at the school please come and support us!
Funds collected from this book fair will go towards anti-bullying program
« : March 09, 2015, 10:14:10 PM TMB »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: